Snapshot of a live video.You can use this software to take pictures of any active window from your desktop. To do that, you need to have the Mini Snap Utility installed and from Option menu, you need to activate the Use standard Windows keys option. Start your live video and the Mini Snap Utility and while the live video window is active press the assigned keys to take a screenshoot. You can find the pictures taken in the Mini Snap Utility folder.
MiniSnap is screenshot making utility. It was built to take full and partial screen shots directly into PNG files.
- Save screenshots as PNG files or copy bitmaps to clipboard.
- Replace standard Windows screenshot hot keys with convenient Ctrl W and Ctrl Q combinations.
- Select target window by mouse.
- Run automatic screenshot session - make screenshot every N second.
- Generate batch files to remove automatic screenshot session files in case you do not need them any more.